Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut (PS4)
Director’s Cut includes:
- • The original game;
- • A new Hero of Tsushima skin set;
- • The charm of Hachiman’s favor;
- • A technical point;
- • A digital art mini-book;
- • Commentary by a director;
- • A new cooperative multiplayer Legends mode.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of ancient Japan as you battle ruthless Mongol invaders in Ghost of Tsushima! Developed by Sucker Punch Productions and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment, this stealth action-adventure title transports players to the 13th century, on the beautiful island of Tsushima, the last barrier between mainland Japan and the vast Mongol Empire. Play as Jin Sakai, the last surviving member of his clan, and wage an unconventional war against these foreign invaders led by the fierce and cutting edge General Khotun Khan. Buy Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut PSN – become the ultimate samurai warrior!
Features of Ghost of Tsushima
Put aside the samurai traditions that shaped Jin Sakai’s personality and forge a new way of the warrior! Do everything in your power to save the island of Tsushima and its inhabitants with the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut !
- • Stunning open world . Drive through the diverse countryside, from vast fields to peaceful Shinto shrines, ancient forests and beautiful mountain scenery. Meet rich characters as you discover the beauty of the island;
- • Captivating story . After his clan is wiped out following the first wave of the Tsushima invasion, Jin vows to stop the Mongol army at any cost – even if it means breaking tradition;
- • The rise of the ghost . Break with samurai traditions – seek advice from old friends, unlikely allies and develop a new way of warriorship;
- • Dynamic combat system . Creativity is your greatest weapon – mix and match skills, develop stealth and deception tactics, and engage in unique encounters with your enemies with your katana and bow;
- • Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut cheaper.
Former war-torn beauty
Experience feudal Japan like never before with Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut! The Mongol army, led by Khotun Khan, launched its first invasion on the Japanese island of Tsushima. Some of the land’s fiercest samurai have gathered to repel the invaders but, sadly, it all ends in disaster – only Jin Sakai manages to survive. As the island falls to Mongol forces, this samurai realizes he cannot defeat the Mongols alone or through the traditional battle tactics instilled in him by years of training. Buy the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut PSN, develop a new fighting technique – the way of the Ghost – and search the island for allies ready to fight for the freedom of Tsushima!