About the Game
About the Game
Realmforge Studios and Kalypso Media present the remake of the original Startopia that came out in 2002. Spacebase Startopia game is a management simulation that seamlessly integrates elements of classical RTS and empire-building to deliver engaging strategy gameplay brimming with rich content. If you are familiar with the original Startopia, then this remaster will feel like a brand-new game, well-polished and made with the purpose to make strategy gameplay fun and memorable. It’s time to shoot into orbit with the Spacebase Startopia Steam !
Strategy with a dose of humour!
Spacebase Startopia stands out from other strategy games with diverse gameplay and a delightful sense of humour. The gameplay involves elements of RTS and empire building-based management, offering flexibility and room for creativity. The game offers a challenging single-player mode and battle mode along with competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes that support up to four players. Your spacebase is divided into three decks: a general living area, an entertainment deck, and a big alien garden on the top floor – all of which you work on and manage simultaneously. How big can your spacebase grow? You can only find out with Spacebase Startopia !
What is Spacebase Startopia gameplay like?
Spacebase Startopia Steam will have you laughing and looking for creative ways to deal with expanding spacebase and the problems that come with it. In between serious management business, you can appreciate the satire of space tropes smartly scattered throughout the game to make your experience light-hearted and full of smiles. Of course, not forgetting that building a spacebase for weird-looking aliens to attract extraterrestrial tourists is a serious business regardless!
- • Single-player campaign. The single-player mode offers 10-mission gameplay that demands analytical thinking and determination if you want to be a successful Commander of the Spacebase;
- • Three decks. Your spacebase has three decks you must manage at the same time, each deck is of essential significance so you must take care of them well if you want your whole spacebase to function properly;
- • Lurking dangers. While you are working hard to manage your spacebase, competitors are gaining on you in this galactic tourism business, not to mention the scavenging Space Pirates you must ward off;
- • In-game narrator. The AI narrator is your companion that reacts to every action you make, so each success and failure is met with a spectrum of reactions;
- • Cheaper Spacebase Startopia price.