Citystate II goes back to the origins of what made city builders such as SimCity 4 captivating and demanding by offering realistic urban simulation systems centered on civic and economic matters.
Special attention was given to freedom of play, this is an old-school sandbox game with no limitations nor goals. And you can play with or without politics.
This game contains economic slang, a bunch of statistics and depicts political ideologies in an arbitrary and subjective way. Citystate II is intended for mature audiences.
Build an entire Nation, one city at a time
- – More than 220 unique buildings (including real-scale skyscrapers), 8 road types, railways and subways.
- – Power and water management. Schools, hospitals, fire and police stations.
- – Large city maps (320×320 tiles), with up to 64 buildable cities per Nation.
- – Flag creator and mod-ready maps.
One of the most advanced economic simulation in a city builder
- – Unemployment, income distribution and social ladder.
- – Money printing, inflation rate and corruption.
- – Immigration policies, to precisely control the speed of the population’s growth.
Extensive and powerful political options
- – 51 policies offering a total of 204 distinct options to choose from representing all sides of the political spectrum.
- – Policy creator, to edit and enact custom laws.
- – Religion, birth rates and political affiliations.
Easy to play. Hard to master.
- – Riots, fires, plane crashes, organized crime.
- – Slums and urban decay.
- – Bankruptcy.