XIII is the Remake of the cult first-person action game originally released in 2003. You play as “XIII”, a man without an identity through a single player campaign full of twists and turns. Inspired by the eponymous comic, the game features a completely reinvented unique cel-shading design . XIII will also provide the opportunity to engage in brutal multiplayer clashes.
The country remains in a state of shock following the assassination of President Sheridan. You wake up, wounded and with amnesia, on a deserted beach on the east coast. The only clues as to your identity are a tattoo of the number XIII near your collarbone and a locker. Even though your memory is failing, you discover that you have the reflexes of a highly trained professional fighter. You set off in search of your past, discovering that you played a role in the murder of the President of the United States of America, and revealing the most astounding conspiracy ever hatched in the country’s history.
* The 2003 cult FPS remake originally released on PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Nintendo Gamecube.
* A new artistic direction respecting the original work and its iconic cel-shading design.
* Numerous references to the eponymous graphic novel, with onomatopoeia, speech bubbles, panels, and more.
* Music and voices from the original version.
* A conspiracy-based plot with numerous twists and turns.
* Varied gameplay with action, infiltration, and exploration phases.
* A thrilling 34-level single player campaign.
* A brutal arsenal of 15 weapons to recover your memory.
* Brutal multiplayer clashes.