Players will be immune from the virus outbreak and must survive the situation by hoarding food, finding shelter and protecting yourself from wildlife, bandits, and infected. Players can also help other survivors and get the survivors to join your camp.
Players will experience dense mist that can happen at any time. The dense mist environment is accompanied by certain events, such as the infected people come around to find preys.
People who are infected and mutated will be able to come out outdoors at night or when there is no sunshine that means they can also hunt players while the fog is covered.
- Single player PvE Sandbox
- Dynamic fog weather and Day-Night cycle
- Time Mechanics (passing time, sleeping, time is accelerated when doing something that takes time)
- Base Building
- Generator and electrical appliance mechanics
- Camp control
- NPC Management
- Ai (Bandit, Infected, Animalsm Allies Survivor)
- Animal Husbandry
- Character Survival Status Mechanics (Sickness, wound)
- Wound Status Mechanics
- Equipment and clothing system
- Camp and house defense
- World explore (forest, village, military camp, small town, hidden area)
- Stealth and takedown mechanics
- Small trap mechanics
- Manage performance and optimize the game for the better in the EA Version
- Fixing bugs in the game will still be tested in many parts, of course, there must have many bugs followed. However, i will do my best.
- Add more animals such as deer and wolf
- Manage and adjust Survivor NPC to be more complex.
- Main story and storytelling
- The main storyline of the Mist and the arrival of the threat (Aliens)
- Improved User Interface
- NPC Management
- Dynamic weather and season system (rain and snow)
- More infected (Seeker, Berserker, and more)
- Improved Ai Behavior (bandit, survivor)