Bethesda Games Studios brings Fallout 76, it’s yet another post-apocalyptic expansive, open-world journey for you to experience, one entirely different from its predecessors though. Fallout 76 (Xbox One) brings you in the earliest post-explosive timeline throughout the series. Your starting grounds are one of the earliest bunkers to be opened: Vault 76, a bunker that opens little more than 20 years after the bombs dropped.
Astonishing Fallout 76 gameplay
This means that the setting you are enrolled in, is affected by the aftermath of nuclear devastation, but is merely touched by time. Brighter colour scheme, less muddy and dull environment and buildings that are yet to crumble are waiting to be explored. Do not cheer too much, as your favourite apocalyptic dwellers like ghouls and death-claws along with all new monsters unique to the Fallout 76 experience undoubtedly lurk in the dark.
Multiplayer gameplay features
First time in the series, the Fallout 76 (Xbox One) unlocks an entirely multiplayer game, which brings a lot of interesting changes:
- • Interact with body parts. Good old V.A.T.S. slow motion feature is no more present, and instead, you are now able to pick and target body parts of your enemies.
- • Character customization. S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character creation process with skill points and perks is back, an interesting change is that perks are no longer permanent and can be interchanged or toggled on/off at your command.
- • Convenient accessibility. C.A.M.P. or Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform is entering the game, which in short lets you construct your base whenever you are online and turn your base into a blueprint whenever you log off. So offline base-raiding is not an option with Fallout 76.
- • Crafting feature. Crafting is also back, and as Fallout 76 is entirely online focused, every single item/material or recipe is up for a trade!
- • Character stats. Hunger and thirst concerns, while not as detrimental as in some other games, will still make you monitor your character thoroughly. Various debuffs will occur otherwise.